• Hallo!Kannst du mir bitte diesen Text übersetzen,habe nämlich heute keine zeit
    muss viel lernen,und ich bin auch in englisch nicht sehre helle.Danke

Mark lives in Bridgend with his father his mother,and his 4-years-old sister.He goes to a local
    comprehensive school.I think I'd like to stay around here when I'm older,but I
    don't know if there will be any work.My mum wants to move because there are
    drungs on the estate now and it's not safe for my littel sister.

I spend a lot of time at home with my family.Me and dad both support Manchester
    United so we watch the gams on TV and talk about the football quite a lot.I'm
    really fussy about clothes and the way my hair looks.My mum buys all my
    clothes,but I tell her wath to get me.All the boys at schoolwear the right jeans and
    tops.Kids from school go to the pub on a Saturday night,but I don't like drinking
    like that.Everyone smokes at school-everyone

Das wäre echt super nett wenn du das übersetzten würdest.Danke

• bei deiner letzten anfrage habe ich dir schon gesagt, dass wir nicht dazu da sind, deine Hausaufgaben zu machen.
    Wenn du hier einfach abschreibst, lernst du es nie. das ist nicht sinn der sache.
    die Zeit, die du ins abtippen des Textes investiert hast, hättest du sinnvoll mit deinem Vokabelheft verbringen können.
    Ich sehe an dem Text nichts schwieriges.

hättest du einen satz oder eine Phrase gepostet, die du nicht verstanden hast.. evtl mit deiner eigenen übersetzung, hätte ich das umgehend und sofort kontrolliert. Aber bitte nicht so...

hab verständnis für meine / unsere Auffassung von Hilfe.

Matthias