• Hi,

you will be a guest in a chat show. Take your chance and talk! The topic will be

Should TV chat shows be banned?

I think, yes they should be banned, because there are young people the object of ridicule. Yes, of course, now some people would say they optional go to the talk shows... But some people you must protect of themselves. And I think just a few of them profit from television exposure. In a bigger part of talk shows the main reason is to expose somebody to ridicule. And that is unkind. Maybe some greenly little Teenagers go hopefully to one of this talk shows, having real problems and hope to get understanding. But all what they earn is ridicule. In my opinion it's just not correct to laugh about people with a basely social status. Every person is special, but even on his own wise. And every person has the right to cover well.

I'm searching for arguments, that TV chat shows should be banned. Above I mentioned some examples which occured me. My English is not really well, so I ask you to control the grammar and the phrasing. And maybe you know some more arguments.

On Thursday we must re-enactment an talk show, so it mustn't be a combined hanging text, actually just arguments.

Hope you've understand what I want to say :D

Best regards
    Sarah