Bitte um Korrektur.

• Dear Mom and Dad,

Sorry that I did not get in tough since my last call. But I have such a lot of things to do, so that I have no time for personal things. The Cole Family is very friendly and helpful. They live in a big house outside New York with a big forest. In the evenning it is very uncanny but Luna, the dog of the Coles, sleeps behind my bed and protects me. I had a lot of different tasks to do. Sometimes I help the gardener with his work or I do calls and take some letters to the post office. I have to take care of Lili. She is the daughte r of the Coles. Lili is five years old and very funny. Mr.Cole is all the time in his study room and he writes there his new books. When he does not feel like writing , I read his new lines and we discuss the story. He is a very polite and intelligent man. Dad, why did you tell me that Mrs. Cole is a zombie? You were teasing me and I thought the wh ole time that is true. You must have thougt I would back out at the last moment. Well, I wouldn’t have. Mrs. Cole is a very nice woman and she loves her(!)daughter very much. Mrs. Cole is just sad, because her son died last year in a car accident. But I think this is normal. On Sunday we will drive to New York. Mrs. Cole tells a lot of intersting things about New York and we will do a lot of sightseeing. That’s fun. I get a lot from being here. I can think about many things from a new perspective, for example school and home. Although I love it here, I am looking forward to coming home.
    With Love,
    Eddi