Bitte um Korrektur ( wenn es geht bis morgen abend, ich muss es am Don

• Bitte um Korrektur ( wenn es geht bis morgen abend, ich muss es am Donnerstag abgeben)

Now I want to discuss about nuclear energy. Some people say, that nuclear energy is the only real energy source in the futur.
    In next part of this comment I want to analyse thr pro and contra of nuclear energy.
    Of course we all no the pictures about anti-nuclear activist. They block railwaystation to stop the castor transport, but I never see a activist, who chain himself on a chimney. It is certainly true that, nuclear waste is bad for the nature, but on the other hand, nuclear energy is the cleanest energy, because it has no harmful substance and so in the end, we don’t have a greenhouse effect. Some people might think that we have enough resources and we don’t have to think about the furtur but that’s wrong, becouse the most resources are used up.So we need a new way to make ceap and efficent energy and nuclear energy don’t need that much recources just a little bit plutonium. So in the end I can say, that I think, nuclear energy is the only source in the furtur, because it is clean, efficent and plentiful.

Danke