Bitte um Korrektur.

• 1) What type of activities did the applicant do while taking care of the children?

Support in looking after school kids from 6 till 10 years. Support by carrying out and planning parties.

She helped in the household (cooking for the kids, she cleaned with the kids their rooms). She fetched the kids from the kindergarten, playing with them and doing handicraft. -complete childcare
    -cooking for the children
    -organizing birthday parties

2) Please describe why you think the applicant would be a good au pair?

-above-average initiative, very open-minded, reliability, trustworthiness

Stefanie is very open-minded and she took care of the children very lovingly.

She is very reliable, trustworthy, caring and independent.

3) Please add any information you would like to give us about the applicant!

To emphasize is her good power of observation. She worked very conscientiously, she is able to work in a team and she was very popular with parents and children.

The kids accepted Stefanie very quickly and they liked her very much.

Have you ever been a leader or instructor?

Yes, I have been both a leader and an instructor. That way I did babysitting and keeping an eye on many children. My job was organizing the whole day. I planned with the kids our trips and activities. It was fun to organize daily routines.

Please decribe why you believe the applicant would be a good au pair?

Stefanie is a cosmopolitan person. She is all the time on the lookout for new experiences which promote her life. Her character traits confirm her moreover in her decisions to apply for a au pair stay.

Because of her friendly and open -minded behaviour, together with trustworthiness and -for her age -a high sense of responsibility , is Stefanie is able to integrate in an American host family. The contact with children is of a friendly kind and ?????