ein mal nach Fehler schauen bitte!!

• Hi! So nach den Ferien geht es mal wieder los! Wir müssen über irgend einen Schauspieler aus dem Film " American History X" eine Art Charecterisation besser gesagt einen Schauspieler in seiner Rolle vorstellen. Wollte daher um Korrektur bitten! Danke!!

I want to present TO YOU one character of the film " American History X". The Character who am I talking about is the main actor. His name is Derek Vinyard. Derek Vinyard is in the first of two parts in the film a member of a Skinheadgroup. Bald shaved, with his swastika on his torso and with the words " White Power" on his upper arm he stands determinED on the street after he has killed two black men. WHEN the police arrive he raises his muscleD arms and drops his weapon. He is just laughing as the police apply the handcuffS on his arms. It looks l as if he is proud of his act. For this he has to stay in jail for three years. In jail Derek has to exPERIOENCE how it is to be a suppressed minority by himself. With this experience in prison he LOSES more and more of his FASCIST ideology. Turnkey changed he gets out. ??????
    In the second part we LERAN that Derek is a highly intelligent person who was very interested in his school results/marks before this ideology of anti-rights???-postion has
    overtaken him.
    IT IS Only WHEN WATCHING him COMMIT by his brutAL DEEDS like KICKING a blackmA'ns head in a curb DOES it become clear that he is in this moment a monster, JUST like his "friends" who admire him. DUE TO his intelligenCE he has a very DOMINATING influence ON the other members WHOM HE CAN PERSUADE WITH HIS RHETORIC:. But AS I mentioned he loseS all his hatred. And we get more and more to know that behind this "past monster" THERE is HIDDEN a charismatic, sensible and familiar PERSON THIS IS SHOWN BY THE WAY he is worrIED about his mom who seems to be ill . The SENSITIVE side BECOMES APPARENT for exemple as his brother dieS and tears ARE running down his cheeks.

Erst, wenn man ihn bei bestialischen Gewalttaten wie oben beschrieben beobachtet, wird es sonnenklar: Derek ist ein Monster, genauso wie seine bewundernden Freunde.