Beiträge von Jezz

Danke. :)

Eine andere Frage. Wie kann ich am besten diesen Satz übersetzen:
    Die kulturelle Hegemonie des Alleinverdieners ist für viele Partnerschaften modelbildend .

The cultural hegemony of the stereotypical "one-person-earner" is model- shaping for many relationships. ??

Jezz

Hallo,
    also ich muss ein Essay schreiben und weiß nicht richtig wie ich ran gehen soll. Ich habe im Internet unterschiedliche Vorgehensweisen gefunden und weiß nun nicht, welche die richtige ist.
    Einleitung, Haptteil, Schluß ist klar.
    Kann zum Beispeil in den Schluß meine eigene Meinung, ja oder nein? Desweiteren im Hauptteil. Mache ich erst Pro- Contra oder schreibe ich einzelne Statements ( die ich als wichtig erachte) und schreibe dann "avantages" und "disadvantages"/ pro-cons?
    Würde mich über Antwort freuen.

lg Jezz

Ich soll mich in dem Brief vorstellen und sagen warum ich den Studiengang studieren möchte. Denkst du das ist mir gelungen?

Ist das Forum nicht hier?

Ich danke dir!!!

Ich hab ab diesem Jahr meine allerletzten Ferien bevor es dann mit dem Studium los geht. Mir war nie langweilig in Ferien. :)
    Das Event im August: 89.0Rtl verlost Karten für Stars for free!!
    Ansonsten schwimmen gehen, arbeiten, Verwandte besuchen, Zelten fahren (kostenlos) oder sich ne ehrenamtliche Tätigkeit suchen.
    Mehr fällt mir auch nicht ein. Ich war viel auf Parties, bzw. habe ich selber Feten organisiert, war viel unterwegs (mit dem Schülerferienticket) oder hab einfach mal liegen gebliebene Sachen aufgeholt.

Game. Sport and matchesbelong to the Australian lifestyle.

-> Ist Game die Überschrift? Man weiß nicht was gemeint ist.

The typical Australians are very sport fanatic people and they do nearly all kinds of sports . They can do a lot of sport because of the warm climate. They spend a lot of their leisure time outdoors. Australians like to play cricket and they are a tennis-nation. The Australian Open is the fourth of the grand slam tournament. Besides they also like to go to the beach for sailing, surfing, swimming or just laying in the sun. Therefore, many people live on the coast. Skiing ( Skifahren in Australien?!) is very popular in the winter season but football is the most popular sport in Australia. In Australia there are four variations of football: Rugby union with 15 players in a team, Rugby Rules with 13 players in a team, Australia Rules and Soccer. Other favourite sports in Australia are baseball, cricket, golf and horse racing . The favourite sport in Australia practiced by people over 15 years is walking ( was soll das sein? spazieren gehen?) with 4,4Mio. Second is swimming with 2,2Mio. Third is fitness with 2,0 Mio. and fourth riding by bike with 1,4 mio. Last ones are tennis with 1,4 mio and golf with 1,2 Mio. Many people in Australia don’t watch sport only on TV, many people make sport in over 30.000 associations in towns and over 130 national associations . Therefore Australia is a big nation of Sport.

Hier ist ein sogenannter "Letter of motivation" den ich für meine Bewerbung für "Europäische Studien" mitschicken muss. Es wäre toll, wenn ihr euch den Letter mal durchlest und sagt was ihr 1. davon haltet und 2. falls euch Fehler auffallen mir die mitteilen würdet. Dankeschön!! :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is ____ and I’m nineteen years old. I was born in Magdeburg and live with my parents and my twin sister in ________, a village close to Magdeburg. On July the 9th I just finished my highschool diploma on the “Privatgymnasium” in Hadmersleben an all-day schooling with a good grade point average. The last 5 years I spent good times there.

In 11th grade I was as an exchange student in the USA living four months in Ohio and six months in Pennsylvania. These eleven months had a big influence on my life. I was always very interested in different ways of life and cultures and this interest grew even more after the stay. Many students choose the USA for an abroad stay. So did I, but when I was 15 I really wanted to experience the American way of life.

We hosted an exchange student from Croatia in 2004/05 and with the progress of the developement of the European Union my interest awoke particularly for European countries. I’m especially interested in the Czech Republic as well as in Romania and Spain. My family has roots in the Czech Republic and I took Spanish in my American highschool.

In August I’m taking part in a workcamp in Zdarec u Skutec, CZ for two weeks. This will give me the chance to experience the Czech way of life and see the country from a different point of view by working with locals. I actually planned an internship in Eastern Europe but it is really difficult to get a place without experience and just for couple of weeks.

In my leisure time my main activity is voluntary work for YFU (Deutsches Youth for Understanding Komitee e.V.). It is a non-profit organisation with whom I was abroad.
    Last year I organized an orientation and language course for American exchange students in Magdeburg. They stayed four weeks and afterwards they went to their permanent hostfamilies to live a year in Germany.
    This year I’m organizing the summer program for YFU, take care ab of the orientation and language courses which take place in Saxony Anhalt and I’m a “Co-Betreuer” for two American exchange students.
    I love this work, because I have the oppurtunity to meet new people and especially a lot of exchange students. I learn a lot about different ways of life and cultures and have the chance to expand my point of view all the time.
    Besides I like to hang out with my friends, to go to the theatre or to concerts and enjoy travelling.

The academic program European Studies is really attractive for me because of its interdisciplinary offer. I have many interests which are combined in this academic program like politics, languages, cultures and economic science. This program offers me the chance to study something I really want and like and the chance to work later in the whole of Europe. The progress to especially Eastern Europe proffers really interesting future perspectives.

Hi,
    ich hab mal wieder ein Problem. Ich muss für einen internationalen Studiengang (European Studies) einen englischen Lebenslauf mitschicken, doch weiß ich nicht, was ich darein schreiben soll.

Bei "personal details" kommt Adresse, Telefonnummer. Noch was?

Was mache ich bei "Career objective"? Da habe ich einfach meinen Studienwunsch (European Studies) reingeschrieben.

"Education and Qualifications" Eigentlich müsste man da ja das Studium und den Abschluß eintragen. Ist es ok, wenn ich da Abitur reinschreibe? Mein Austauschjahr und Workcamperfahrung wollte ich da eigentlich auch erwähnen, allerdings passt es da auch nicht ganz rein.

Bei "Skills" wollte ich Fremdsprachen eintragen. Aber eigentlich ist das ja auch zu wenig.
    Was soll ich allgemein überall hinschreiben, wenn ich noch keinerlei berufliche Erfahrung etc. habe?!

Kann mir da jemand helfen? Dringend!
    Dankeschön.

1. Yo (esperar) espero el autobús.
    2. Ud. (fumar) fumares mucho.
    3. Ella (contestar) contestar la carta.
    4. Tú (practicar) practica la lección.
    5. María (comprar) comprar el periódico.
    6. Ud. (hablar) hablesmuy bien español.
    7. Tú (preguntar) pregunta mucho.
    8. El profesor (explicar) explicar la gramática.
    9. Yo (escuchar) escucho la radio.
    10. Juan (tomar) tomar un café.

Also ich will immer noch ES studieren und werde mich auf alle Fälle bewerben. Damit meine Chancen noch mehr steigen will ich ein max. 2 monatiges Praktikum in Osteuropa machen (Tschechien, Polen, Rumänien ...) . Mein Problem diesmal: wie finde ich sowas? Das meiste wird nur für Studenten oder Auszubildende angeoten! Ich komme frisch vom Gymi.
    Kann mir da irgendjemand helfen?

Danke. lg Jezz( weiblich)

Das klingt super. Sorry übrigens, dass ich ausversehen einen neuen Beitrag geöffnet habe!
    Also ich hatte ein Jahr Spanisch und das noch in den USA. Also allzuviel gelernt habe ich nicht. Kann ein paar Sätze bilden. Würde sagen, gutes Anfängerniveau. Aber ein Test wär nicht schlecht.

Gracias Jezz :D

Hi,

vielleicht könnt ihr mir helfen. Hatte ein Jahr Spanisch in den USA und will das jetzt nach dem Abi wieder aufgreifen.
    Wo und wie kann ich das am besten? Volkshochschulen oder Abendschulen? Was meint ihr? Erfahrungen, Ideen? lg Jezz