Job Interview !

• Hallo Forum,

ich habe die Aufgabe mit einem Partner ein Job Interview zu spielen.
    Dabei sollen wir beide den Employer und den Applicant spielen, also wechseln wir die Rollen.

Zunächst spiele ich den Employer und mein Partner bewirbt sich bei mir als Junior IT Applications Consultant.

So sieht der Dialog aus: N steht für den Employer und S für den Applicant.
    Was sagt ihr dazu? Sind die Fragen sinnvoll ?

N: Please come in.

S: Good Morning Mr. Employer

N: Good Morning. You are Mr. Mustermann, the applicant for the Junior IT Applications Consultant job, aren´t you?

S: Yes that is right.

N: Please sit down. How are you today?

S: I am fine. Thank you

N: Did you have any trouble finding us?

S: No I didnt.

N: That´s great, but the weather is horrible today, isnt it?
    S:..

N: Well, I invited you, because you have applied for the job with us. Your application is different from others, because you have been rated higher-than-average in your reviews by other employers and You seem to be well versed in programming languages like Java and C.

Tell Me, what are your strengths?

S: …
    N: Why ist that important for the Junior IT Applications Consultant job?
    S: ..
    N: What is your major weakness?
    S: …
    N: How do you work under pressure and how do you deal with impossible deadlines?
    S:...
    N: *My last question: Do you enjoy working in a team?
    S:..
    N: Do you have any questions to us?
    S: How much money will I earn?
    N: You will earn 1800€ per month.

Ende gesucht:

Ja, ich suche ein passendes Ende: Wie könnte man so ein Gespräch sinnvoll beenden?

Okay, nun zu mir: Ich möchte mich bei einer Rechtsanwaltskanzlei als Rechtsanwalt bewerben. (Partnerkanzlei mit mehreren Anwälten).

Mir fällt es echt schwer sich da passende Fragen einfallen zu lassen.

Sollte ich die Fragen so übernehmen, oder andere Fragen nehmen? Man das ist echt nicht easy. Könntet ihr mir helfen?

LG Softy

Edit: Hab mich an der Bewerbung für den Anwalt probiert. Da bräuchte ich ebenfalls Hilfe:

S: Pleaso come in
    N: Good Morning Mr. Employer
    S: Good Morning Mr. Applicant.
    N: Could I sit down please?
    S: Yes, sit down.
    S: Did you see the Movie „A Few Good Man“ with Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson yesterday evening? It is an awesome movie, isnt it?
    N: You are absolutely right. This movie is fantastic.
    S: Did you have any trouble finding us?
    N: No I didn´t.
    S: That sounds great. I invited you, because you have applied for lawyer job in my law office.
    N: That is right. I want to become a part of your law offce.

S: Tell us about your career so far!
    N: While I attended school and did A-Level I have grown in confidence, because I have often had the chance of participating in public judicial proceedings. When I finished school I began studying law at the Humboldt-Universität* in Berlin.
    After 5 years successfully studying I conclude the studies and I became fully qualified lawyer.
    (Während ich die Schule besuchte und mein Abitur machte, hab ich juristische Erfahrung gesammelt, da ich oft die Chance hatte in öfftentlichen Gerichtsverhandlungen zu partizipieren. Als ich die Schule beendete, began ich Jura an der Humbold Universität in Berlin zu studieren. Nach 5 Jahren erfolgreichem studieren beendete ich das Studium und wurde Volljurist.)

S: What are your strengths.
    N: Well, I am innovative. I have good ideas, that helps me finding new ways to handle situations. I think it makes me flexible, what is very important for a lawyer, because you can not prepare yourself for every situation in a judicial proceeding. You have to be flexible and that´s one of my strengths. Furthermore I am good at argueing. This attribute supports me solving problems with words. I know how to persuade somebody. In every proceeding you will need this.

(Ich bin innovative. Ich habe gute Ideen, dass hilft mir mit Situationen umzugehen. Ich denke es macht mich flexibel, was sehr wichtig für einen Anwalt ist, denn man kann sich nicht auf jede Situation in einer Gerichtsverhandlung vorbereiten. Man muss flexibel sein und das ist einer meiner Stärken. Des Weiteren bin ich gut im argumentieren. Diese Eigenschaft hilft mir Probleme mit Worten zu lösen. Ich weiß wie man jemanden von seiner Meinung überzeugt. In jeder Gerichtsverhandlung wird man diese Eigenschaft brauchen.)

Was sagt ihr inhaltlich dazu?

S:What do you like about yourself?
    N: I like about myself, that I am not lazy. Everytime I try hard and I do my tasks. If something is more difficult I put more affort in it.

S: Why should we hire you?
    N: Well, I collect judicial experience....hier wird inhaltliche Hilfe benötigt. Ich komme einfach auf keine passende Antwort.

Wie beendet man ein solches Gespräch?