Hab ich Fehler?

• Charakterisierung
    Hallo ich hab eine Charakterisierung über Oliver B. aus dem Buch Love Story geschrieben!Könnt ihr bitte mal nach Fehlern oder anderen Mägeln suchen? DANKE

Oliver Barret IV is the main figure in the stroy „Love Story“. He is a 20 years old man who grows up by is parents. Oliver comes from a rich family. By that he has a very good behaviour and he has a very noble dress. His father is a wealthy banker and his mother take care exclusive the family. She brake off her studium and and married Oliver Barrett III. He is a very strange and busy man who doesn`t interesst in the feelings of his son. And thats way both don`t have a intimate father-son-relationship. But thats way, that Oliver study law at the Havard Universaty, both of them don`t see them often. The biggest passion for him is the hocky play. He loves that over all and he try to be the best and makt the most points. By that he plays very good hocky and good he is good at the studium maybe he will show his father, that he is just as well at him. Sometimes he will that his father be proud of him, I think. Oliver Barret IV is very self confident and a little bit arrogant. And of this way he meet his future woman, Jennifer Cavilleri. Both meet each other at the Radcliff libery. She is a Radcliff scholarship student of music from a poor Italian Catholic background. But ones day she dies of leukemia and Oliver is left alone. He is very sad, miss his big love and maybe he ask himself, why happen to him. I think, this book is a very good example for that, that rich people also take something, that they don`t buy with money. And in this story is that the love

• Hi,

Here's what I've changed and corrected. Once again, if you have any questions, please ask.

I've tried not to change a lot in order to keep your version maintained.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver Barret IV is the main figure in this „Love Story“. He is a 20-year old man brought up by his parents. Oliver comes from a rich family. Therefore, he has a very good behaviour and he wears very noble clothes. His father is a wealthy banker, and his mother takes care of the family. Before she didn't finish her studies, she married Oliver Barrett III. He is a very strange and busy man who isn't interessted in the feelings of his son. And that's why both don`t have an intimate father-son-relationship. Oliver studies law at the university of Havard. Both of them don`t see each other often. The biggest passion for him is the hocky play. He loves it above all things and he also tries to be the best one and gets the most points. By playing hockey very well and also being proficient in the studies, he perhaps wants to show his father that he is as good as him. He wants his father to be proud of him some time(irgendwann), I think. Oliver Barret IV is very self-confident, and a little bit arrogant, too. That way he meets his future woman, Jennifer Cavilleri. They meet each other at the Radcliff library. She is a Radcliff scholarship student of music, from a poor Italian Catholic background. But one day she dies of leukemia and Oliver is left alone. He is very sad and misses his big love. Maybe he would ask himself why this happened to him. I believe, this book is an excellent example for the rich people because it shows that they can't buy everything with money. And what counts in this story is love, not wealth!

All the best,